Thursday, April 17, 2008

Flickr and Photo Sharing


on the peninsula
Originally uploaded by miss jane tabby

Here's a little photo of me that was taken on a trip to the Seven Lakes Basin on the Olympic Peninsula. What a great place! I caught my first trout on a fly during this trip. Maybe next time I'll post the picture of me with that tiny fish -- I look a lot like gollum in it.

I added a few tags to this picture as well: Jane, Lien, Olympic, Penninsula, Backpacking. Then I searched for my photo via "tag only" and... voila! I am available for all to locate and adore!

I have actually been using flickr for a while, but this assignment forced me to be a little more diligent about labelling and tagging.

And I'm back on my theme -- this post actually has something to do with one of my uphill/downhill pursuits!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jane, I found you! I like your blog and your photos -- don't we live in a stupendously lovely part of the world?!!

Thanks for sharing. :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh, here's where you can find my lame-o blog... :-P