Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Jane appears on Facebook

So, I did it. I put my face in facebook. And I even found a friend. I uploaded my picture, I updated my profile, and I started a photo album. Thing is, not too many people I know do this stuff, so I'm kind of out there on my own. If I could get my 70 year old dad, or my 5 year old niece to get on board... now maybe that would be fun. The folks I want to keep in touch with don't really do this stuff. Anyway, like I said, I did find one friend... Debbie Adriance and I chatted for a while last week, and it's cool -- she uploaded a youtube video to her site, and I received a notification on my homepage when she did. Pretty neat.

I checked out the marketplace too... found a nice mountain bike. Thought about selling my spoon collection...

No comments: